AccountRight Plus 2019.2.0 Customised Forms

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

AccountRight Plus 2019.2.0 Customised Forms

We recently upgraded from AccountRight Plus 2018.4 to AccountRight Plus 2019.2.0 HOWEVER there are "issues" with the customised forms.  At first our customised forms disappeared and then - after MYOB decided it had an error - when restarted the customised forms magically appeared again.  What I am finding though is that I have to restart 2019.2.0 EVERY DAY to get our customised forms to load (ie I start MYOB, then shut it down and then restart).  If I forget to do the restart and email forms then anything I send out (payslips, remittances, invoices etc) are all on the standard MYOB template and not our customised forms (VERY unprofessional).  Once I twig the forms are back to being the cr@p one's I restart and resend forms (also not a good look).

Not happy and would expect better.  How do we ensure the customised forms are stable (they have been fine through numerous MYOB upgrades over the last 18 months - only this upgrade that has been an issue)?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Ultimate Partner
4,506 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand
Ultimate Partner

4,506Posts

2,031Kudos

569Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: AccountRight Plus 2019.2.0 Customised Forms

Hi @DubTurf , this has been a very public and annoying issue in 2019.2.0. Today, version 2019.2.1 has been released, and you should upgrade immediately as the issue has been fixed. 

For more details, and install instructions which you MUST read, see https://community.myob.com/t5/The-AccountRight-Blog/AccountRight-2019-2-1-is-now-available/bc-p/5873...

Regards, Mike (mike@datawise.co.nz)
DataWise Limited (www.datawise.co.nz), developers of:
DataWise Report Writer - Custom Reporting from MYOB programs
(Including AccountRight Classic/Live, and exo Payroll)

Highlighted
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: AccountRight Plus 2019.2.0 Customised Forms

I had read the update was the solution however not to update until after hte end of the financial year re updated tax tables etc... so it was a catch 22.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post