AccountRight Plus V19.7 Migration

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
AMPCD
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

AccountRight Plus V19.7 Migration

Hi

I have a client that has just updated his pc from windows 7 to windows 10 and uses MYOB 2012 AccountRight Plus V19.7

The logo in invoices appears ok, but not when being emailed. MYOB support site mentions that MYOB uses QuickTime to import the logo into emailed invoices. Obviously this is not going to work for win 10 as quicktime is no longer supported.

So they are happy to go to a subscription based model, but needs an easy way to import all the data accross easily. The export options in V19.7 and the import options online are not the same.

What are our options

Many thanks

AMPCD

2 REPLIES 2
CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

9,085Posts

0Kudos

1,386Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: AccountRight Plus V19.7 Migration

Hi @AMPCD 

Your client can consider upgrading their AccountRight Plus to its current version (v2020.1) by taking up an AccountRight Plus subscription (12-month contract, optional after). By doing so, the v19.7 company file can be upgraded to the new AccountRight entirely, no export/import required. 

If your client is considering a different product, such as MYOB Essentials the web browser based product, then they do have different functions, it's best to sign up for a trial before deciding. We do provide a migration service for users moving from AccountRight to Essentials if your client is interested. 

If your client wish to know more about the options/offers available, it's best to contact our sales team - https://www.myob.com/au/contact-us. If your client is simply after a quote for AccountRight Plus subscription, please feel free to send me a forum private message with the serial number and the contact email address, I'm happy to arrange it. You can send the message by clicking on my user name, choose Send a message from the top right.

Kind regards,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search|Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

AMPCD
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: AccountRight Plus V19.7 Migration

Hi CloverQ

many thanks for the swift reply. i will forward your recomendations over to my client for discussion with their accountant.

io guess the simplest soloution would be to go V2020.1, but the cloud based soloution means the accountant and my biz client can log on seperatley. they are in 2 physically different buildiongs, so this may work.

Many thanks

AMPCD

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post