Partner Zone

AccountRight Plus insisting on being upgraded

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Pete_Perth
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

AccountRight Plus insisting on being upgraded

I am currently running 2020.2.23.9038 and on every launch I am asked to update to 2020.2 by 17th July.
When I download the update I get a file called MYOB_AccountRight.1554097811, so clearly not installable.
I logged into my.myob and downloaded the installer offered.  (Same size as the above mentioned file).  It downloads (via Chrome) and runs, but only offers me the option of uninstalling AccountRight.

Can I just ignore this warning message?  What is the current version that MYOB is trying to upgrade me to?

1 REPLY 1
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: AccountRight Plus insisting on being upgraded

Hi @Pete_Perth 

Based on the version of the software you are have provided you do appear to be on the latest version. I would just make sure that Help>>About AccountRight shows the following:

Attachment.PNG

If so, you are on the latest version and aren't required to upgrade as you are on the latest version of the software.

If you are on an older version i.e. AccountRight AU 2020.2.1 we do recommend downloading and installing AccountRight 2020.2.2. Check out AccountRight 2020.2.2 patch upgrade available for more information on obtaining that version of the software. Note: If you are downloading an installer, you want to download it via Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer has been known to strip the file extensions of downloads and thus can cause not to be a recognised file within Windows.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post