AccountingRight v2019.2-Unable to migrate invoice format from V19, unable to save new customisation in v2019.2 either

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

AccountingRight v2019.2-Unable to migrate invoice format from V19, unable to save new customisation in v2019.2 either

In new upgradeed accountingright v2019.2, I used the funtion of migrating custom forms and migrated invoice templat from V19. But when I opened the migrated form, it was no way near my orginal format, all the logos were gone, the layout all changed, all in all, a mess. 

So I decided to re-customise in the new this new version, did all changes and saved it, but when I tried to print invoice in the format I saved, I found nothing was changed, did this couple of times, saved in different name, same, nothing changed. 

This v2019.2 make life so hard somehow. Being using MYOB over 15 years, has never been so frustrated. 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Experienced Cover User
20 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

20Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: AccountingRight v2019.2-Unable to migrate invoice format from V19, unable to save new customisation in v2019.2 either

try logging out and then in again you might find the templates are there.  don't know why its been an issue but apparently this is the only way to solve it........

also search for "clear myob cache" this is sopposed to help as well

Highlighted
Former Staff
849 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

849Posts

161Kudos

133Solutions

Re: AccountingRight v2019.2-Unable to migrate invoice format from V19, unable to save new customisation in v2019.2 either

Hey @CPRose,

So sorry to hear your frustration with this issue.

We have been aware of this bug and have been working hard to resolve it. We are pleased to report that it will be resolved in the compliance update 2019.2.1. This is expected to be released in the last week of June (i.e. this week). This update will resolve the custom forms issue as well as include up to date tax tables as per the ATO standards.

If you haven't yet, I would recommend subscribing to this post so you can be informed as soon as this update is available- Custom Form Usage in AccountRight 2019.2. You can do so by clicking the "subscribe" button in the top right hand corner of the page.

@FionaProAccts is correct in saying that the workaround for the time being is to clear the cache.

You can find steps on how to clear your cache here- 

We really appreciate your patience and understanding.

I hope this helps to clarify things for you. Feel free to post again if you have more questions.

Have a nice day.

**If this response has been useful, please click the "Accept As Solution" button to help other users find this information.**

Cheers,
Maxine

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Login and out does not work

Highlighted
Former Staff
849 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

849Posts

161Kudos

133Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Good morning everyone,

Our compliance update AccountRight 2019.2.1 is now available. Please see the link for more information on this update, as well as how to install.

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused and have greatly appreciated your patience.

ATTN @CPRose @FionaProAccts 

**If this response has been useful, please click the "Accept As Solution" button to help other users find this information.**

Cheers,
Maxine

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post