2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Accounts>Transfer Money - generating an error in AccountRight 2019.3

Transfer Money button on Accounts tab is generating an error. Is anybody else having this issue?

Screenshot & error log attached

3 REPLIES 3
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,759 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,759Posts

4,378Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Accounts>Transfer Money - generating an error in AccountRight 2019.3

Hi @zebzac 

I am unable to locate the screenshot or error log that you have mentioned in your post would you mind reposting these so we can offer assistance. You can attach files to your post using the Choose File option when composing your post - bottom of the window.

Just testing the Transfer Money process within my AccountRight 2019.3, it does appear to work as intended and allow the transaction to be recorded. If you are experiencing a different situation are you able to indicate if its one file that is causing that situation or multiple and whether it occurs in the Clearwater file or not.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

zebzac
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven

It did the same thing in the Clearwater file. The only differece between the error messages was the Clearwater file had a checkbox to send an error report to MYOB, which I have done.

screenshots attached again

cheers Susan

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,759 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,759Posts

4,378Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @zebzac 

Based on the error message, it looks like the product is looking for something but it not able to find that. Generally, these are things like linked accounts. However, the Transfer Money window doesn't have any linked accounts with the exception of picking the first bank account in the list. I would recommend ensuring that you do have a bank account listed in Accounts>>Accounts Lists - the account type would need to be Bank.

Although, based on the fact that you are encountering the same error message with the Clearwater company file it is not likely to be a file-based error. My recommendation would be an uninstall of the product on that computer before doing a reinstall. By completing this process it generally removes the possibility of that error being caused by an installation fault and if it still continues would be a more of an environmental one.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post