Adding additional online subscriptions to current AccountRight account

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
dieseldigit
Experienced User
31 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

31Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Adding additional online subscriptions to current AccountRight account

WOW!  Not too sure how to take this, 10 days ago I paid for an additional 3 Online Company files to be added to my AccountRight Subscription which already consists of 2 Online Company Files - today I received a price increase effective April 2023 that the subscription will increase by $10/month - in real terms that $50/month.

2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: Adding additional online subscriptions to current AccountRight account

Hi @dieseldigit 

Generally speaking, an AccountRight subscription price is locked in for 12 months. So if you have recently purchased a subscription that price would be locked in for the 12-month period. At the end of the 12-month period, the new subscription price will take effect for those new subscriptions.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

dieseldigit
Experienced User
31 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

31Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Re: Adding additional online subscriptions to current AccountRight account

@Steven_M Greatly appreciate your response

OK, that make sense, just ironic that it occured directly after I added more files - our overall subscription has its anniversay late November as we make annual payments, not monthly...

My next step then is to have the quote for 12months be applied as I was only given an applied period for 9 months for the 3 new files, MYOB wished for them to come into alignment with my overall subscription.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post