User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Administrator login

Hi,

I tried to upgrade my company file as recently updated the software, and it asked me to log in as an administrator. I tried a few passwords, but it did not work. I also tried keeping the password section blank and again no luck as it kept prompting me with the incorrect user id or password. How should I reset my administrator password as I have forgotten it?

Thanks,

Sanaa

3 REPLIES 3
Judyccakes
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Administrator login

Having the same problem with log in very frustrating

Ultimate Partner BooksInTheCloud
1,736 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
Ultimate Partner

1,736Posts

1,506Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Sanaa 

What version are you upgrading from?  If it classic version i.e. V19 if so you will need to contact support to reset your password.

MYOB have a paid service to reset the Administrator password, information on this service can be viewed in this link Password Recovery

If I am responding to your query and I have helped you please kindly mark my post as a solution to assist others in the future.
Warm Regards
Renae

@renae2peas
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,603 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,603Posts

4,346Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @Sanaa 

The default username and password for a company file is Administrator and no password i.e. select OK. If that doesn't allow access and the password is not able to be guessed/remembered we would be looking at doing a password recovery on that file.

Do note that if it is asking for a username this would be the password that would have been set in Setup>>User Access for that particular user.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post