132 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

132Posts

76Kudos

2Solutions

Any release notes on 2021.5.0 upgrade?

I find it unacceptable that a software update occurs before I have a chance to see what is going to change or any release notes at least out at the same time?

It's just too risky to update blindly at the start of a business day in case things fail....and on Pay day no less...

6 REPLIES 6
seqtt
Trusted Cover User
109 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

109Posts

46Kudos

3Solutions

Re: Any release notes on 2021.5.0 upgrade?

I've installed the 2021.05.1 update, and now have an extra page when printing my invoices with BPAY and Card payment options listed, neither of whickh we use. It's not shown when you view the invoice online, or in Set up/Customised Forms. How do I remove this page?

joldershaw
3 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Indeed not to mention if a company is using the SE and one user on a separate PC upgrades - we have a company offline as we cannot download 2021.5 upgrade for SE and they can't use their terminal server!

Any reports of printing issues?  I cannot upgrade my own to 2021.5 but I have one customer who cannot print at all...

Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
42,845 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

42,845Posts

5,777Kudos

6,395Solutions

Hi Everyone

Thank you for your feedback on how we communicate release information.

Going forward, release information including what is included in the release would be made available on Help Article: AccountRight Releases

In saying that, I do appreciate that some users may like to have that information ahead of time and have communicated that feedback to our team to look into seeing if we can make that information earlier in the future.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

AndrewStephen
Valued Cover User
1,124 Posts
Valued Cover User
Australia
Valued Cover User

1,124Posts

699Kudos

16Solutions

Hi @Steven_M 

In all honestly, MYOB are not listening and the promises of improving your communication just isn't there.
We have heard this now since MYOB introduced the forced updates for your customers.

The update was pushed out last night at 9.50pm (Perth time) without any prior knowledge.
No communication to partners or developers until an hour or so ago.

All we got for our trouble of a morning of pain and a realm of wasted paper for the 2nd page of every invoice we printed this morning.

As a software company MYOB is failing big time.

Ehoneysett09
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I too would like to know how to fix this iisue as it is a huge waste of paper and not a payment option we offer either

Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
42,845 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

42,845Posts

5,777Kudos

6,395Solutions

Hi Everyone

Release notes for the AccountRight 2021.5 version are made available on AccountRight 2021.5 now available or AccountRight Releases - the latter being the location where users would find that release information going forward. 

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post