Backup AR 2019.3 offline - done previously- now saying connection to the server was lost. I'm not on a server.

Contributing User Glen1
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Backup AR 2019.3 offline - done previously- now saying connection to the server was lost. I'm not on a server.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator Melisa_D
949 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

949Posts

66Kudos

70Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Backup AR 2019.3 offline - done previously- now saying connection to the server was lost. I'm not on a server.

Hi @Glen1

Thank you for your post, some users may experience this message when a folder is either missing or hidden within the library location. Can you please check to see if the .backup folder is within your library location? This should be located by going to C:\Users\Public\Documents\MYOB\My AccountRight Files

Can you please clarify which product of our software you are running by going to Help > About MYOB AccontRight. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Contributing User Glen1
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Re: Backup AR 2019.3 offline - done previously- now saying connection to the server was lost. I'm not on a server.

Thank you Melissa -

In the abscence of any instructions in respect to the Backup files, when I upgraded from Standard 19 (last week), I  created (and used successfully for multiple backups of 4 different entity files) a Backup folder in the root directory of C drive.  I have now created a folder using the path you provided and 'this' backup was successful.  Hopefully, the issue is now fully resolved, and I will ensure future backups go to this same folder.

The version is  AccountRight Standard AU - Build 2019.3.22.8029

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post