2 Posts
User
MYTRXSHN

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Bad Advice

Hi,

I was advised by MYOB that the AccountRight was the best product for my companies needs. Well after three years I have found that MYOBEssentials is the product I should have been using all along. It has cost me time and money. Who can I speak to and have my complaint heard and acted on?

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
2,000 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

31555Posts

4131Kudos

4601Solutions

Re: Bad Advice

Hi @MYTRXSHN 

Sorry to hear that you have may have been sold a product three years ago. We do recommend contacting our sales team if you are unsure about what product may meet your needs, this way our team can make some recommendations to the best product for your business. We do also recommend speaking an accounting advisor to ensure that the product does all the required functions that you do need. Trial versions of the software are also available through our website.

In terms of going forward if you do feel that MYOB Essentials is the best products for your needs, do sign up for a trial of the product if you haven't already done so. We also offer a migration option to migrate AccountRight data to that product - see MYOB to MYOB Essentials for more information.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post