Bank feeds & electronic payments

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
DAM
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Bank feeds & electronic payments

Hi

I have been operation Account Right Premier V19.15 for years and our company is under the limited amount of employees to go to the new STP requirements. 

2 weeks ago I decided to go on the cloud with AccountRight but initially had trouble as MYOB thought my files had to be sent in for repair and then loaded to the cloud.  This took over a week and in the meantime I continued using my desktop version as I need to pay our employees and suppliers.  I chased up MYOB only to discover that they had completed the task in 2 days and didn't bother to let me know.  I then had to manually put all the information onto the cloud that I had carried out on my desktop version. ...took me 3 days to catch up.

In the meantime I requested bank feeds from ANZ to enable me to be up to date with transactions - this was approved. 

However my first problem is that I have 2 MYOB files.  1 MYOB file has 1 bank account and the other MYOB file has 2 bank accounts - a total of 3 bank accounts.  All 3 of these bank accounts appear on 1 MYOB file of which I can't access and no bank accounts even appear on the other MYOB file.  Now even though ANZ has approved bank feeds, one bank account listed on one MYOB file is still saying it is processing after one week of being approved.  Hope this is not too confusing.  Could the problem be that because the ANZ online banking we have is read only access online with no other transaction be approved to carry out online?  If this is the problem, then will this also affect doing any electronic payments for employees wages, supplier payments and ATO payments.

Any help would be grateful as I don't want to continue operating a desktop version and then manually keeping the cloud version uptodate.

Debbie 

1 REPLY 1
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Bank feeds & electronic payments

Hi @DAM 

Looking at your account, as it stands at the time of posting, we do have two company files in the cloud for you ID 1 and ID 2. The bank feeds are currently listed on company file ID 1. To open your online files you can go to Open a Company File>>Online and select the relevant file to open. 

In terms of bank feeds, as indicated, we currently have three bank feeds on Company file ID 1. You can see these bank feeds via the Banking>>Bank Feeds>>Manage Bank Feeds option. If you do require those feeds to be moved across to the other company file ID we can arrange for that if necessary do let us know.

You can check the company file ID by opening the file and going Help>>About AccountRight

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post