Experienced User
12 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

12Posts

23Kudos

0Solutions

COMPLAINT OF WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

MYOB has to have the worst customer service ever! Why is it so hard to contact them, let alone get any advice that actually is helpful. 9 days ago I contacted MYOB to sort out why I could not access my myob files on our server. I had our IT guy look at it and he confirmed it was a MYOB issue. After almost 3 hours on the phone (most of it being placed on hold) and being transferred to Tier 2 AR as no-one seems to know anything, I was assured by Stephanie that someone would call me within 24 hours. Well, 9 days later, no call whatsoever...surprise, surprise!!

I was given a Case#01246957. Why can't someone from MYOB call me?

It is pathetic and completely unacceptable.

20 REPLIES 20
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: COMPLAINT OF WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

Hi @Lazzcorp 

Sorry to hear that you have had that experience. If you would like to further discuss your experience you are welcome to do so through our Feedback & Complaints channel listed on our Contact us page.

With that being said, I have had a look at your case you appear to have indicated you were encountering a "unable to open a file the connection to server is lost" message when using the Server Edition. I would recommend taking a look at Help Article: AccountRight server service issues for more information into the services and ensuring that they are working so you can open that file.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Lazzcorp
Experienced User
12 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

12Posts

23Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven,

Your apology still does not help me. MYOB really need to look hard at their customer service as it's really non-existant. The article you referred me to is not helpful - I had already looked at that prior to calling MYOB. Believe me calling MYOB is a last-resort!

I have complained on your Contact Page.

More importantly, when is someone going to call me, as I was promised 9 days ago?

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Hi @Lazzcorp 

I have followed up on your case with our phone-based teams as requested. At this stage, I am not able to advise on a callback time or date, however, I have indicated that you are not happy with the service provided and you have posted here today.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Lazzcorp
Experienced User
12 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

12Posts

23Kudos

0Solutions

With all due respect Steven, that is not acceptable. How can I be expected to wait indefinitely to access my 10 data files? Shocking service from MYOB.

Albare
Trusted Cover User
171 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

171Posts

66Kudos

3Solutions

And subscription fees go up next month...over $2k per year is becoming very hard to accept.

Lazzcorp
Experienced User
12 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

12Posts

23Kudos

0Solutions

I don't know how MYOB can increase their annual subscription fee for a software that has close to nil technical support. I think they will lose a lot of business.

pjthind
Experienced Cover User
28 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

28Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

I hear you mate. It is so frustrating. Spent an hour last week, more than 2 hours today trying to explain a billing issue on how I have been charged. I am about to get off the phone and just pay the damm bill, its not work explaining it over and over.

I don't understand how a business like this is surviving. They need to really look at their technical support department.

@Lazzcorp wrote:

MYOB has to have the worst customer service ever! Why is it so hard to contact them, let alone get any advice that actually is helpful. 9 days ago I contacted MYOB to sort out why I could not access my myob files on our server. I had our IT guy look at it and he confirmed it was a MYOB issue. After almost 3 hours on the phone (most of it being placed on hold) and being transferred to Tier 2 AR as no-one seems to know anything, I was assured by Stephanie that someone would call me within 24 hours. Well, 9 days later, no call whatsoever...surprise, surprise!!

I was given a Case#01246957. Why can't someone from MYOB call me?

It is pathetic and completely unacceptable.

Darren0007
2 Posts
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Couldnt agree more...Ill be goin to Zero...atleast Ill have Zero expectations...and anything will be better than this

experience 

Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,168 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,168Posts

158Kudos

330Solutions

Hi @Darren0007 

Thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you're not liking it. Please let me know if you need further assistance. If you would like to provide further feedback you are welcome to do so via the Feedback & Complaints channel on the Contact Us page on our website.

Best regards,
Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post