9 Posts
Partner
Partner

9Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

COMPLAINT / SEND MYOB A BILL

Hi

Last month I contacted you regarding a subscription that was cancelled in July but invoice reminders were still being sent to my clients customers. After 3 non-chargeable hours on the phone to support I was advised that you didn't know why this was happening and that all online services should have been disconnected with the cancellation of the subscription. I have sent copies of the reminders to prove this is happening and no response from your support so I assumed it was fixed. Another month later and guess what? Our customers are still receiving automated reminders from invoices from prior to July which they have obviously since paid. Our customers are getting frustrated and threatening to go elsewhere as we keep sending invoices that they have paid, my client is getting irritated, its costing us money in time explaining MYOB's glitch and in refunding well meaning customers that have paid twice for the same invoice as they get the reminder saying they havent paid. I started a phone call 25mins ago and havent even gotten through to a support person yet. This is beyond a joke. Am I supposed to bill MYOB for the time I have wasted trying to sort this out that I cant bill my client for? Over 3.5 hours now. This needs to be fixed as a matter of urgency please. On that note I have just gotten through to a consultant on the phone so will see how I get on and post back with hopefully a positive answer.

UPDATE: got told I would have to go to next support level and wait time is ovre 20mins. As I have to pick my kids up from school in 15min I have asked them to raise a ticket and email me or just fix it and email me!

Thanks

Julie

10 REPLIES 10
MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
1,902 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,902Posts

214Kudos

215Solutions

Re: COMPLAINT / SEND MYOB A BILL

Hi @1133Julz 

Apologies for the negative experience you've had with this. I've sent you a private message so I can assist in looking in to the situation. Let me know and I'll follow up on what's happening.

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Partner 1133Julz
9 Posts
Partner
Partner

9Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you

MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
1,902 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,902Posts

214Kudos

215Solutions

You're welcome @1133Julz  I've raised a ticket on the appropriate account and have discussed with a colleage to have this addressed. I'll follow up at the beginning of the week as to the status of this and follow up for a resolution. 

Keep me posted on how it goes. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Partner 1133Julz
9 Posts
Partner
Partner

9Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Theresa_D 

I have not heard anything. Do you have an update on this at all?

Thanks

@1133Julz 

MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
1,902 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,902Posts

214Kudos

215Solutions

Hi @1133Julz 

I reached out to the colleage handling the case, he said he's escalated the issue and will notify you by email when he has information regarding this. 

Keep me posted on the status of this. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
1,902 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,902Posts

214Kudos

215Solutions

Hi @1133Julz 

Just following up again.  I can see that an email was sent requesting some additional information they needed to investigate the issue.  Were you able to provide this? Let me know the status of this and I'll follow up. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Partner 1133Julz
9 Posts
Partner
Partner

9Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Theresa_D 

I have emailed the info today (although I did send copies of the notices last month when I spent forever on the phone to support and they requested the same thing). I only just received the email today as it was sent to the client instead of me. 

Thanks

Julie

MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
1,902 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,902Posts

214Kudos

215Solutions

Hi @1133Julz 

Sorry to hear you had to provide that information again.  Keep me posted on how it goes. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Highlighted
Partner 1133Julz
9 Posts
Partner
Partner

9Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Theresa_D 

I have had an email response advising that the reminders have been turned off byt the development team. Thank you for your help. Hopefulyy its all fixed now!

Julie

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post