Australia
Amanda_M

2Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Cannot confirm company file

Hi,

Just went to open up MYOB as normal and its saying confirm company file, so I went to do that and it says we

have 0 days to confirm so it wont let me.  Not sure what to do?  Can you please shed some light for me,

Regards Amanda

2 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
24,129 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

24129Posts

2721Kudos

3474Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Cannot confirm company file

Hi @Amanda_M

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge

Confirmation of a company file occurs between 4 -6 months since last confirmation. It can be completed through a variety of methods such as confirming online or via phone. In some cases, dependant on when the original confirmation prompt would have appeared, you will get the option to confirm later. By selecting the confirm later option you will get access to your company file for a limited of time, generally 14 days before it is placed into read-only mode. In your case, as that grace period has lapsed you don't have the 14 days of access, mostly like due to automatic confirmation failing.

In saying that, I have taken a look at your account and correct an error which should have prevented you from confirming that file. As such, you should now be able to select to confirm online and it should, in theory, work as intended.

If you are still unable to confirm your company file, can obtain the version number of the program for us? This can be found by selecting to confirm the file later/placing it into read-only mode before going to Help>>About AccountRight. 

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Amanda_M
2 Posts
User
Australia
Amanda_M

2Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Cannot confirm company file