Cant Confirm Company File

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
ABBS
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Cant Confirm Company File

I have an old laptop that isn't connected to the internet - where 3 myob files are located.  I have called and tried online chat on various occasions - its usually a 30 minute wait time (& calls tend to drop out too). How can I confirm these files going forward? 

8 REPLIES 8
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: Cant Confirm Company File

Hi @ABBS 

Sorry to hear that you have had a delay when attempting to contact our phone-based team.

Online Confirmation can be impacted by settings on your computer. If your device is not connected to the Internet, then it would not be possible to do the confirmation automatically. 

I can confirm it from my end and give you a confirmation code. To do that please send me a Private Message with the following information:

• The serial number of the product -  Setup>>Company Information
  • The company file ID - Help>>About AccountRight
  • The version of the software you are - Help>>About AccountRight
  • If you are on AccountRight Classic (v19 or below) - the Company file code

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

EDDYXUE
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

DEAR OFFICER:

I CAN NOT COMFIRM MY COMPANY FILE IN MYOB ACCOUTINGRIGHT PRIMIER 19. IT SHOWS PROBLEM WITH INTERNET AND FIREWALL, BUT I HAVE RECHECK EVERYTHING IS GOOD. AND I ALREADY FOLLOW YOUR INSTRUCTION TO CHECK  THE CONTROL PANEL, IT'S GOOD. COULD I PROVIDE INFORMATION AND PLEASE KINDLY UNLOCK FOR ME.

1. MYOB SERIAL NUM: xxxxxxxxxxx

2. COMPANY FILE ID:7

3. MY MYOB ACCOUNTINGRIGHT PRIMIER 19 VERSION: 19.7.0

*Account information removed by MYOB Moderator for privacy and security, ^Samara

SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Hi @EDDYXUE 

I'd be happy to confirm your file but I also need one more piece of information. Could you send me a Private Message with Confirmation Code?

(This should come up on the screen when you select the confirm by phone option)

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

EDDYXUE
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Dear officer: 

Sorry,  I'm in Papua New Guina, so I can't call the number to get confirmation code. I can use our company's eamil to identify myself, so that you would know I fet the warrant from Bola Motors.

EDDYXUE
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Dear officer: 

Sorry,  I'm in Papua New Guina, so I can't call the number to get confirmation code. I can use our company's eamil to identify myself, so that you would know I fet the warrant from Bola Motors.

SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Hi @EDDYXUE 

I can assist you with the confirmation, so no need to call up. I just need a code from you, which I will provide steps below:

1. In the Company File Confirmation window, click the I use this company file to record or edit my business transactions option.
  2. Choose Confirm by phone from the list, then click Continue. The Company File Confirmation – By Phone window appears.
  3. Copy the number under Company File Code.

Once you have that can you please send me the code by Private Message and I will be able to provide you a Confirmation Code.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

EDDYXUE
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Dear officer: 

Company file code: 4119130710

SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Hi @EDDYXUE 

I have sent you the confirmation code via Private Message. 

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post