Change administrator

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
ANikula
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Change administrator

Hi,

We have a new client that is using MYOB AccountRight. The old accountant was the administrator and has also now ended the subscriptions. They do not want to change the role so that our client can become the Administrator but they did send the client the audited files so we have them on a hard drive.

At the moment we dont have an administrator for the files and we are wondering how we should go about becoming the administrator(s). We don't have access to the files at all at the moment.

I know there is a change of details form, but that only seems to deal with changes to a new business etc which this isn't.

All we want to do is get our client or ourselves on as the administrator.

We really need help with this.

Thanks,

2 REPLIES 2
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: Change administrator

Hi @ANikula 

Thanks for your post. So that I can look into this for you can you send me as much information as possible in a private message, eg business name, email addresses, contact names, serial number.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

MW_Supply
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Change administrator

@Tracey_H wrote:

Hi @ANikula 

Thanks for your post. So that I can look into this for you can you send me as much information as possible in a private message, eg business name, email addresses, contact names, serial number.

Please confirm how to initiate a private message?

FYI I am the client.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post