Communication Error

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced Cover User Ingrid-HR
16 Posts
Experienced Cover User
New Zealand
Experienced Cover User

16Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Communication Error

Hi

The communication errors have started again so far this morning I have 6 shut downs may co-work has had 3.  I thought you had this problem solved.  System is also running very slow and freezing alot.

Anyone else having problems?

Cheers

Ingrid

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Experienced Cover User HeatherDBS
126 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

126Posts

87Kudos

1Solutions

Re: Communication Error

Yes. 9.30am and sooooooo many crashes already. I've just given up. Going to try again tomorrow. Heading into end of financial year is not the best time for these kind of issues. Incredibly frustrating for users, and a prime opportunity to look at changing services providers. Changing is not my preferred choice but this morning I'm once again very close to making that recommendation to my employer.

Highlighted
Experienced Cover User Ingrid-HR
16 Posts
Experienced Cover User
New Zealand
Experienced Cover User

16Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Yes seriously considerating changing too on going problems are causing too much lost time

Highlighted
create0
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

That's really cognitive information to know about such a indomitable and concrete stuffs. I stolidly respect that effort and hope to keep the good work as same as always. Thank you for being so workaholic, it has server us the way we want. Indeed , grateful to you.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post