Company Change

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Jake3
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Company Change

I read a post you @Steven_M reponded to about changing MYOB account. the post was Feb 2017 from @Bluewave 

I am in a similar situation.

My business as a sole trader as of July 1st has now become a Company with my wife. 

I have a new Bank account, a new ABN and ACN but customers and other things stay the same. I also have a new Company name with Pty Ltd but still trading as our current business name under the new ABN. 

I have finalised things for this EOFY, but would like to keep a read only file (i have backed up to my computer already) just to be able to look back on if we need to. But I dont want to purchase the dual company subscription as the sole trader company will no longer trade. I have exported card files to import, but basically I am asking if you could remove our current file on the cloud so that we can then set up our new company file on the current subscription. 

Is this something someone can please help me with. 

1 REPLY 1
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Company Change

Hi @Jake3 

I see you have sent me a private message on this Forum. I have responded to that message for you requesting the details that we do require to arrange the removal of a company file from the cloud.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post