MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

Compliance update will not install

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Pennants
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Pennants
Cover User

2Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Compliance update will not install

I have tried several times to install the 2017.1.1.0 compliance update. I keep getting the message "installation failed. Error 0x80070642 user cancelled installation.

2 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
24,683 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

24683Posts

2800Kudos

3581Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Compliance update will not install

Hi @Pennants

 

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge


I would recommend taking a look at my post on Unable to install AccountRight 2017.1.1 which does go through this particular issue and the workarounds that you can try.

 

Personally, I always find that downloading the installer and run clicking on it (from the download folder) to select Run as Administrator fixes the message 90% of the time. The other 10% involves a uninstall of the version you have and then a reinstall with the newest version but do try running the installer as Administrator first.

 

Let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.


Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Pennants
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Pennants
Cover User

2Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Compliance update will not install

Thanks.

 

A re-start resulted in an update link within AR, and using this did the trick.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post