Customer service - not available?

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
vidario1
Trusted User
95 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

95Posts

25Kudos

5Solutions

Customer service - not available?

Hi

Is AccountRight customer service down? I was on hold for ages earlier with no result, and this afternoon I've started three separate chats at different time, which after ages of waiting just become unresponsive and absolutely nothing happens.

I can't seem to get through on neither phone nor chat, so if you're experiencing a major outage it's probably a good idea to put a post on this on the Community page so people know better than relying on a response.

I have an urgent issue so an update would be appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: Customer service - not available?

Hi @vidario1 

Our direct teams are available for queries. However, at times due to the nature, there can be a period of time for customers to get through. In saying that, you are welcome to post your query here on this Community Forum. I'm sure the MYOB Community would be happy to assist.

Please note: We were not experiencing a service disruption around the time of your post. If we are aware of these this information is made available on our Status Page.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

vidario1
Trusted User
95 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

95Posts

25Kudos

5Solutions

I was on the chat more or less continuously from 2pm to 7pm, and didn't get through. Hopefully I have more luck today!

The chat only comes this far and then nothing more happens for a while:

Capture.PNG

And then after a while this happens:

Capture2.PNG

Then after ages of inaction, and no updates on whether I'm in an actual queue or not, I choose to restart the chat session, and it's the same process all over again. Very frustrating.

vidario1
Trusted User
95 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

95Posts

25Kudos

5Solutions

In lieu of the chat working, are you able to provide a number I can call regarding an issue with the Pay Superannuation module?

Thanks

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Hi @vidario1 

I'm sure the MYOB Community would be happy to assist with your Pay Superannuation query if you would like to provide some additional information through this channel.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

vidario1
Trusted User
95 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

95Posts

25Kudos

5Solutions

It's not a topic suitable for a forum/community kind of scenario unfortunately. But I can't get on to support so I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place Smiley Happy 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post