New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

29737Posts

3639Kudos

4369Solutions

Customise form usage in AccountRight 2019.2

Hi Everyone

We are aware that some clients after upgrading to AccountRight 2019.2 are not able to utilise their customise forms through the Setup>>Customise Forms window and for printing and emailing.  

This has been raised as a high priority issue with our product development teams to investigate and resolve at the earliest.

In the meantime, a temporary workaround that has worked for most clients is to restart AccountRight and/or clear your cache file.

More information on cache files:

The cache files stores information to aid in the searching and finding of recent values. Thus I would be deleting that cache file and allowing AccountRight to recache that company file (which will happen automatically when you open the company file again).

The cache file can be found in the following location:

C:\Users\--username--\AppData\Local\MYOB\AccountRight\2019.2\Cache

Please note that --username-- is the username that you are using to log into Windows with and AppData is a hidden folder so you would need to turn that preference on within Windows. The cache file name would be named "companyFileCache_<companyfilename>

We understand the level of inconvenience this is causing our clients and are working on providing a permanent solution at the earliest. 

Thank you for your patience and do accept our sincere apologies.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
29,737 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

29737Posts

3639Kudos

4369Solutions

Re: Customise form usage in AccountRight 2019.2

Hi Everyone

Thank you for your patience with this particular situation.

I'm pleased to announce that this situation will be resolved in our next update, AccountRight 2019.2.1. This update will also be our compliance release and be made available later this month (typically, last week of June).

Once again, we understand the level of inconvenience this has caused our clients and do accept our sincere apologies for that.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post