Customise form usage in AccountRight 2019.2

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
khawkins1
2 Posts
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Customise form usage in AccountRight 2019.2

I upgraded to the 2019.2 version and my customised invoices and statements didn't transfer to the new version.  I had to customise the forms again which I then saved as my customised forms but am unable to find.

Now when I email invoices and statements sometimes the company details are included on the forms and sometimes they are not.  It is only when a client contacts me that I become aware that there has been a problem again.

2 REPLIES 2
Former Staff Andrew_Y
805 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

805Posts

150Kudos

78Solutions

Re: Customise form usage in AccountRight 2019.2

Hello @khawkins1 

Thank you for coming to the MYOB Community Forums with your issue.  I’m sorry to hear that you have been experiencing complications with your custom Form usage.

I have found a few links to help you make sure you have your forms usage covered.  Do note as addressed on the first linked page, if you are experiencing issues with the 2019.2 Custom Forms issue, we do recommend that you get the latest version 2019.2.1 as the saving of forms issue is fixed in that release.

You can find links to getting the latest version at the top of the help article.

Save a personalised form 

Set the default forms to use when emailing or printing 

Personalising forms 

If this has helped in pointing you to useful information I ask that you mark this post as a solution so that others may find answers easier.

Cheers,
Andrew

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
khawkins1
2 Posts
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Customise form usage in AccountRight 2019.2

Hi Andrew

Thanks for your reply.  My problem is not with how to personalise or save a personalised form it is the ongoing problem of the customised logos and company details disappearing when I email invoices.  I have now discovered that if I close out of MYOB and then log in again it will usually fix the problem, but then I have to resend the invoices that have been affected.

Maybe this quick fix will help others experiencing the same issue.

Kind regards

khawkins

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post