Experienced Cover User DJMX5
12 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

12Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Customised Forms Issue

Hi, Getting rather annoyed with having to reboot MYOB almost every time I need to raise a Purchase Order or email an invoice - due to MYOB defaulting to the standard forms. Yes, the "customised form" issue has been mentioned here a few times but very annoying that this isn't being given the priority it deserves. What a daily waste of time for myself and the team. We're also all seeing MYOB "having to close" a few times a day. What was stable for years now isn't. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Jjensen12
3 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Customised Forms Issue

having the same issue since the recent update.. .dont release the template isnt there when customers contact me back to say what the.... and i notice it on the payslips.... closing the file multiple times a day; also noticed that it is now having errors more then ever since the upgrade also havig to reboot the program

MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
1,902 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,902Posts

208Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Customised Forms Issue

Hi @DJMX5 @Jjensen12 

Thank you for your feedback, we apologise for the inconvenience.  The post Customise form usage in AccountRight 2019.2 has our current work around.  We also have updates on AccountRight 2019.2: Things you should know which has the lastest updates.  We're pleased to report that the current issue has been sorted out in the compliance update 2019.2.1 which should be released next week.  

We appreciate your patience as we get this remedied.  Feel free to use the forum if you have other questions. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post