2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

2Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Customised Forms & Reports issues in AccountRight Version 2019.2

We are having issues with our Customised Forms & Reports in updated Version 2019.2.  I went to the trouble of re-doing some of our Custom Reports, only to discover that my changes appeared to not save and reverted back to 'silly'!  I have read that the issue of custom forms has been reported as a high priority with the MYOB development team and hope that they are also addressing the problem with custom reports.  Our only work-around at the moment is to log off & on again and check reports and/or forms prior to printing them.  Very disappointed in MYOB.  A very big inconvenience caused by this update!!

7 REPLIES 7
blank478
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Customised Forms & Reports issues in AccountRight Version 2019.2

We have had this issue too.  

Will try the log off and back on thanks.

Tan_Sheff
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

We have had the same issue with Cheque forms - consequently cannot print any cheques. We have reverted to version 2019.1 as we cannot operate with the 2019.2 version!

Experienced Cover User SophiaPolkaDot
12 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

12Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

Yeah same here. I have tried all the fixes mentioned in 

https://community.myob.com/t5/AccountRight-Installing-and/Customise-form-usage-in-AccountRight-2019-... 

Restarting and/ or deleting the local cache file fixes my Custom Forms (invoices, statements etc) BUT once these are back to normal my Custom Reports are messed up (reverted back to an original base report prior to it being customised - reloading it does not fix it either). I have tried about 10 different combinations of just restarting MYOB without deleting the cache file and both at the same time plus restarting my PC. There is no state in which both Custom Forms and Reports work at the same time.

Thought this was worth noting as I have mostly only seen the custom forms reported as failing.

Contributing Cover User outrigger
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

This is as the others have said frustrating to say the least, Only today did I discover that the forms dont work , this puts a hold on my actives and is a pain. 

MYOB , why do you do this everytime an update happens this should have been check in the testing phase before release of the upgrade or are we as the customer testing for you. 

Contributing Cover User NVK
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Grrr... I found out hard way after I sent out Pay advices  which look like we are running a play group not a respectable business. All my customised forms appear to be gone Smiley Sad I feel awful. Glad I have not sent invoices yet...

Experienced Cover User Narell
18 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

18Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Us too! And still waiting for the permanent solution.  Clearing the Cache has helped. 

MYOB Moderator Andrew_Y
805 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

805Posts

150Kudos

0Solutions

Hello @THSmith 

Thank you all for your posts, and a sincere apology for the inconvenience caused by the custom form issues.

Just to update you all, our development teams have got a fix that will be in our next update release 2019.2.1 for forms not saving.

You can stay subscribed to this main post by our Community Manager AccountRight 2019.2: Things you should know to see any status changes and fixes/workarounds by clicking the “Subscribe” button located at the top right-hand side of that link, as this post will be regularly updated/changed as issues develop.

Thank you for your patience as we work to resolve issues, and we apologize for the impact on your businesses and experiences with our products.

Attn: @Narell @NVK @outrigger @SophiaPolkaDot 

Cheers,
Andrew

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post