Customised Remittance Advice forms - not able to print them after updating to MYOB 2020.4

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
RRB
Experienced Cover User
30 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

30Posts

16Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Customised Remittance Advice forms - not able to print them after updating to MYOB 2020.4

I updated our data file to 2020.4 last week and for some reason I'm not able to print or send via email (my "CUSTOMISED" Spend Money Remittance Advice form.  It is listed in the availble forms so I don't know why as I had no problems in version 2020.3.  Only MYOB's "DEFAULT" Spend Money Remittance Advice form prints out okay - but that remittance form isn't what I want to print out or email.  This only appears to be a problem with Spend Money remittances as I can print and email my "customised" Pay Bills Remittance Advice

I tried importing the forms from 2020.3 to 2020.4 but that hasn't made any difference so what's wrong?

6 REPLIES 6
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Re: Customised Remittance Advice forms - not able to print them after updating to MYOB 2020.4

Hi @RRB

Thank you for your post. To troubleshoot can you please do the following:

• Can you please close down AccountRight and clear your AccountRight cache
  • Once cleared, can you go to Print/email Remittance Advices 
  • Select Advanced filters 
  • Can you change the Selected form for remittance advices to the customised form you wish to use

Once you've done this, does the form now work?

Please do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

RRB
Experienced Cover User
30 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

30Posts

16Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Customised Remittance Advice forms - not able to print them after updating to MYOB 2020.4

Okay I've cleared the cache and reopened my AccountRight file, but my customised spend money remittance advice still won't print out.

I then tried opening the default spend money remittance and recreating a new customised form but that didn't work either.  When I tried to "print alignment form" for the new customised spend money remittance a popup window with error message appears (see attached screenshot).  

This issue is only affecting the Spend Money customised remittances - all my other customised forms (including Pay Bills remittance) are printing out okay.

Screenshot 2021-01-28 122042.jpg
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi @RRB

Thank you for the screenshot. Can you please confirm the build number version of AccountRight that you're using, this can be found by going to Help > About MYOB AccountRight. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

RRB
Experienced Cover User
30 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

30Posts

16Kudos

0Solutions

Here's the Build No.

Screenshot 2021-01-29 140552.jpg
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @RRB

Thanks for the screenshot. Can you please uninstall and reinstall AccountRight, once reinstalled can you please check to see if you can print with the correct form. 

Please do let me know how you go. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

RRB
Experienced Cover User
30 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

30Posts

16Kudos

0Solutions

Can now print my customised remittance - though don't know why it didn't work before as the build version same as it was before I uninstalled and reinstalled it.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post