Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

16Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Customised invoice

When saving an invoice in pdf format, it sometimes chooses a blank type template rather than our company invoice template which was selected.  It's not happening all the time.  It happened once on Friday and twice this morning.  I'm having to check each invoice that is saved as a pdf to make sure it is on our company template.  It only seemed to happening after the last upgrade?  I never had this issue prior to this.  Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue.

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
1,505 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,505Posts

170Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Customised invoice

Hi @Knight16 

We have had some users reporting issues with their cusomised forms.  We do have a workaround that should help, see Steven's Customise form usage in AccountRight post for instructions.  We're very glad to report that the custom forms and reports issue reported in 2019.2 has been fixed in AccountRight compliance update - 2019.2.1. We expect the release to be available in the last week of June. 

I hope this helps.  If this solves your inquiry please mark "Accept as Solution" so other users can find this content easier.  Let me know how it goes! 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post