Dissatisfied with lack of response

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
maureen0705
Contributing User
10 Posts
Contributing User
Australia
Contributing User

10Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Dissatisfied with lack of response

Hello

When I received an email from MYOB regarding an update to my subscription i replied back through the feedback email twice (in December 2022) and I have still not received any acknowledgement or reply. 

Does anyone know if the email address feedback@myob.com works? or if there is another email address that i can use that will be responded to.  I dont wish to call, i would like to have my query dealt with through emails

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
brettd1
2 Posts
User

2Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Dissatisfied with lack of response

I'm having the same experience, even with the call center in Australia, nothing happening, just rubbish service allround

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Hi @maureen0705 

The email address you have listed is for our Feedback and Complaints email address (this process is also listed on your Contact Us page). As the email query didn't fall into those buckets it has been passed across to your customer service team to look into. Should you wish to contact that team directly in relation to your query you are welcome to use My Account.

In saying that, apologies if you have not received a reply to your queries relating to potentially moving to MYOB Business. From what I can see of your queries you wanted to know:

• If MYOB Business would be suitable for your needs - you are welcome to try it out for yourself by obtaining a free trial through the MYOB website. However, in saying that MYOB Business is suitable for a large number of businesses and their needs.

• Whether data can be migrated from AccountRight to MYOB Business - yes we do offer a migration service check out Move online to MYOB Business for more information.
  • Whether you can use MYOB Business on a mobile device as well as a computer - the answer is yes. The platform is tailored to both desktop and mobile interfaces.

Should you have any further queries in relation to a potential move to MYOB Business don't hesitate to post on this Forum again, I'm sure the MYOB Community would be happy to assist.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

maureen0705
Contributing User
10 Posts
Contributing User
Australia
Contributing User

10Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you Steven for your reply.

This IS feedback and a complaint so i thought by sending to this email address I would get a response.  You say in your reply that this has been passed to "your customer service team to look into".  I would expect to get a response from them, but nothing. 

I clearly stated that i wish to be contacted by email and I will not take phone calls.  Why does the "customer service team" not provide some customer service as i have requested numerous times?  I do not wish to contact them, I expect that they should follow up by email directly responding to my questions.  

My question also included a query about the charge, why am i being charged $60. when i dont even see this in your list of products and pricing - MYOB Plans & Pricing From $10/month - Start a Free Trial - MYOB

Thanks for the suggestion to use "My Account" i will also log this issue there.

Although I appreciate your response, this has not answered my query and it has taken my public post on the forum to even get any response.  I am still dissatisfied Smiley Sad

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Hi @maureen0705 

With regard to your monthly subscription charges, you currently have an AccountRight Basics product and subscription. While we do still support the AccountRight Basics product, we no longer sell that product and subscription through our website with MYOB Business Lite or MYOB Business Pro filling the market need for most of those customers that would have purchased the AccountRight Basic product.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post