38 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

38Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Don't Upgrade!!!

This is ridiculous - every time I upgrade there is a problem with customized forms.  I have had to clear the cache / restart at least 6 times today!  Custom "invoices" return after clearing but my customized print "statements" appear to have gone forever.  I don't have time for this - I see others are having the same issues.  I am going on leave next week and others in the office use the custom invoice forms.    I would think this would be a priority - When is this going to be resolved ??

4 REPLIES 4
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,218 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,218Posts

4,276Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Don't Upgrade!!!

Hi @ChrisR 

Our team are currently looking into situations where the customising forms are not working as intended in the AccountRight 2019.2 version. At this stage, it is something that we are still looking into and don't have an estimated fix in place, however, we do understand the importance of it and the priority of getting it resolved.

In the meantime, a temporary workaround is to restart the product and/or clear your cache file before attempting that process.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Experienced Cover User ChrisR
38 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

38Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

It seems that everytime there is an upgrade, we are given "stuff" we don't need and it creates problems we don't have time to fix!  As administrator, getting other office staff to be clearing the cache while I am on leave is not an option.  I have had to re-customize my statements because that form did not return even after the work around.  Like lots of other users - very unhappy!

Experienced Cover User ChrisR
38 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

38Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

So how do other office staff clear the cache?  On their PC's, under their "user name" there is no "App Data" option to continue to clear the cache?  THEY NEED TO BE ABLE TO DO THIS - I am on leave overseas NEXT WEEK!  

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,218 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,218Posts

4,276Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @ChrisR 

AppData is a hidden folder on the computer, so they would need to enable Windows to show hidden files and folders.

Alternatively, if you type "%localappdata%" (minus the quote marks, leave the percentages signs in though) in the Windows Start Menu or in File Explorer it should take you to the local folder on your computer so you can select MYOB, AccountRight, 2019.2, Cache folder..

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post