Downgrading from AccountrightPlus to Standard

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Mathilda
Trusted User
102 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

102Posts

19Kudos

6Solutions

Downgrading from AccountrightPlus to Standard

Hi there, I have read through the specs regarding limitations when you downgrade, and it states there that "if you have used payroll" you cannot downgrade to Accountright Standard.  My question is, if we have used payroll in the past but because the company is dormant, we will not be using payroll again, can we still downgrade?  There is nothing going on in the business, apart from about 3 bank transactions very quarter.

2 REPLIES 2
gavin12345
Ultimate User
4,953 Posts
Ultimate User
Australia
Ultimate User

4,953Posts

1,000Kudos

633Solutions

Re: Downgrading from AccountrightPlus to Standard

Hi @Mathilda 

MYOB practices and policies are geared to 'upgrade' users rather than downgrade. In the past moderators have advised users in such circumstances to simply start a new file - I don't know what their current policy is. I can however tell you that it can certainly be done, a Plus file can be downgraded to a Standard file. You can also downgrade your subscription.

I have tagged a couple of moderators @Earl_HD @Celia_B who should be able to advise on current policy. If they are unable to help you, send me a private message or an email if you want contact details for someone who can change the file from a Plus file to a Standard file.

Regards

Gavin

(gavinw222@gmail.com)
Mathilda
Trusted User
102 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

102Posts

19Kudos

6Solutions

Re: Downgrading from AccountrightPlus to Standard

Hi @gavin12345 Thank you so much, I will definitely push to get this done and will get in contact if I run into problems.  On the specs it did say that it was possible but what worried me was the payroll part - which I am not going to need anymore. 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post