Mukiwa
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Download Link for AccountRight 2017.1

Good afternoon

I'm working on a clients accounts online. I downloaded the the latest account right from the invite but it appears the company files are still on v2017.1. Can I please have the installer link for this version?

3 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Hayden_B
565 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Hayden_B
MYOB Moderator

565Posts

83Kudos

99Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Download Link for AccountRight 2017.1

Hi @Mukiwa,

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a great source of information.

I have sent you a download link for AccountRight 2017.1 via Private Message.

You can check your Private Messages by clicking onto your Avatar in the top right and clicking the envelope.

Cheers,
Hayden
MYOB Partner/Social Support

Mukiwa
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Mukiwa
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks - I downloaded the link which worked last week It's now not letting me login and prompting me to download the latset version. I need to work off the 2017 version to view my clients files. Is there a way to avoid the upgrade and still being able to login?

MYOB Moderator Neil_M
6,837 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

6837Posts

737Kudos

951Solutions

Hi @Mukiwa

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a great resource.

At the end of last week the AccountRight 2017.1 servers were decommissioned. This does mean that any online files still in that version wouldn’t be able to be accessed until they are upgraded into AccountRight 2018.1, which your client will need to do first.

If you were needing to access the file without upgrading, you can go into the library browser and then right click on the company name. If the file has been previously synchronised on this computer then you will have an option to view a read only copy of the file. You could then backup this file and restore the backup into your local library. This would allow you to make additional changes to the file, however any changes would only be in that copy of the file and not the online file.

Regards
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post