AnnetteWintle
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Downloading V18 Myob

Hi

I'v bought a new computer without a disc drive and wanting to download my Myob V18 and need the download link please. 

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
5,775 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

5,775Posts

541Kudos

869Solutions

Re: Downloading V18 Myob

Hi @AnnetteWintle 

This version can be downloaded from our downloads website. Let us know if you need further assistance with anything. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

AnnetteWintle
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you , i have now downloaded it but its not allowing me to access the prgram now, its saying its blocked. Can i please ask you to help me by logging into my computer and downloading for me or sending me the correct link. 

I have Myob Accounting V18

Liz_A
Trusted User
63 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

63Posts

17Kudos

5Solutions

If you have been able to download and install but not open, there are a few suggestions on here:

https://community.myob.com/t5/AccountRight-Getting-started/MYOB-Classic-v19-quot-this-app-has-been-b...

If I am correct about your problem, I have found one of the simplest fixes is to change the name of the MYOB.exe to something like MYOB18.exe (or similar) and send to the desktop and open using this shortcut.

Cheers

Liz

AnnetteWintle
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

It comes up with this error.

This app has been blocked for your protection. An administrator has blocked you from running this app.

What i dont get is iam the adminsiatrtor of this computer. 

Liz_A
Trusted User
63 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

63Posts

17Kudos

5Solutions

This is a Windows 10 issue not a MYOB issue so try changing the MYOB.exe to MYOB18.exe and then send it to the Desktop as a shortcut and you should be able use this to open your file. If this doesn't work, then try the other suggestions here:

https://community.myob.com/t5/AccountRight-Getting-started/MYOB-Classic-v19-quot-this-app-has-been-b...

Cheers

Liz

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post