Cover User
Australia
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Downloading new versions

I am using AccountRight standard 20020.2.2 When I check Help and About MYOB it doesn't advise me a contact to download an update. Also I have experienced numerous times when I get advised the MYOB has to shut down. I have been a user for over V12 years and have not experience so many shut downs as I am now getting

2 REPLIES 2
Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
5,166 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

5,166Posts

736Kudos

807Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Downloading new versions

Hi @Evans 

Thanks for your post. Generally you would receive an In-Product message to notify you when an update is released. This message appears as a yellow Update Now banner in the Command Centre. If you have not received that message you can download the latest version from your my.myob account, the downloads page on our website or this help article: Getting the latest version

With regards to AccountRight shutting down, I would recommend going through the troubleshooting steps in this help article: Error: Something's gone wrong and AccountRight needs to close

If you continue to experience issues with AccountRight please do provide screenshots of the error message and the error logs so that I can investigate for you.

Please let me know how you go with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Evans
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Downloading new versions

Yes the advice solved my download issue.   I hope it reduces MYOB reporting a fault which requires the software to shut down.  Thanks Doug Evans

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post