ERROR 12029

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Accounting123
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

ERROR 12029

Hi MYOB Customer Service

After waiting on the phone for more than 1 HOUR, I have decided to send you a message out of desperation.

Today I tried to confirm my file (  I have 4 company files) online but received a message code 12029 and to contact MYOB directly. I need this issue fixed ASAP, please contact me ASAP or send me a message to fix this issue.

Thanks

Regards

Linda 

1 REPLY 1
Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

511Solutions

Re: ERROR 12029

Hi @Accounting123,

Welcome to the Community Forum!

Some clients on older Operating Systems may encounter an Error 12029 due to being on older operating systems that are no longer supported by Microsoft. Thus, don't have the latest security updates which will prevent confirmation from occurring. Typically, you do require the latest TLS version (1.2). Should that situation occur for you, I ensure that you are using the latest Operating Systems, supported by Microsoft Windows 8.1 or 10.

If you are on one of the above operating systems, can you please send me a private message with your product serial number and company file code listed in the confirmation window when selecting the 'by phone' option so I can assist? 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post