Entitlements not printing correctly on payslips

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Jo29
Experienced User
13 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

13Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Entitlements not printing correctly on payslips

We have recently upgraded to 2020.1.  One of our categories is Time in Lieu, where staff bank hours.  It is setup correctly in the entitlements area with 'Payroll End of Year - Carry Remaining Entitlements Over to Next Year' being ticked.  It is reporting Leave entitlements correctly but not the Time in Lieu.  For some reason it appears to be only showing the accrued hours from the employees start date anniversary.  The entitlement balance on the employees card is correct, just not on his payslip, which is very disconcerting for our employees, as they need to know this balance each week.

8 REPLIES 8
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Entitlements not printing correctly on payslips

Hi @Jo29 

This is a particular situation we have identified a situation with respect to the AccountRight 2020.1 version and pay slips. With this particular version, the system does appear to be pulling the Year-To-Date value on the Entitlement section, rather than the Total, on an employee’s card for displaying on a pay slip.

This particular situation has been reported across to our development teams for further investigation. In the meantime clients are welcome to complete the following workaround to ensure that their employee’s pay slips do show the correct entitlement hours:

1. Navigate to the employee’s card – Card File>>Cards Lists>>Employees>>Choose the desired employee’s card
  2. Open the Payroll Details tab
  3. Choose Entitlements (left-hand side)
  4. Take note of the Carry Over value listed for that entitlement
  5. Zero out that Carry Over value for that entitlement i.e. click into that carry over and then remove the way
  6. Complete a void pay for the employee to add that entitlement to re-add those entitlement values to the

The above process will add the values into the Year-To-Date field of the entitlement which will be shown on the pay slips.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Hi @Jo29 

I just wanted to update you on the issue with entitlements not displaying correctly on payslips. Our teams have been working on a fix for this. If your company file is online, that fix will be deployed in the next few days and you won't need to do anything. If your file is offline, the issue will be resolved in the 2020.2 update.

We do apologise for the inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

dobbo
Partner
20 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

20Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi when will this be happening  - as I am having trouble with my entitlement balances now if we dont put anything in the hours accured section on the payslip

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Hi @dobbo 

Currently, we are still working through options to address this situation for all clients. We did hope to make an update at our end to correct online company files to address this situation. However, working is still being actioned at our end to ensure that the update we do make does correct that situation for all affected clients. As such, we don't have a timeframe for when that will be deployed, although it is something that is actively being worked on by our team.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Hinterland
Experienced Cover User
22 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

22Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Good Morning,

Just checking to see if there is any further update on this issue and the deployment of the update?  

Kind Regards
Dulcie

dobbo
Partner
20 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

20Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven  - how is this one going - as think your reply and doing the steps seems a clunky way of doing it and will cause confusion on the reports side of the payroll

Any time frame for the fix yet??

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Hi @Hinterland  and @dobbo 

If your file is online that fix has been deployed and the YTD amounts should be displayed correctly on payslips. If your file is offline the fix is in the 2020.2 update which we expect to be released later this month/early June.

Please let us know if you need further help.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

dobbo
Partner
20 Posts
Partner
Australia