GISSA-GH
1 Post
User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Error message logging into a network library file

Last week we had access to a network library file this week we don't. When attempting to login we get this message. I have already spent two hours attempting to resolve and the only thing I can find is to uninstall and re-install? This does not seem pragmatic. Is MYOB not aware of this issue? It seems to have come about from the latest upgrade?
MYOB error.png
1 REPLY 1
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
2,619 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,619Posts

94Kudos

369Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Error message logging into a network library file

Hi @GISSA-GH,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

I understand the frustration you're experiencing with the sudden loss of access to the network library file and the challenges you've faced while attempting to resolve it. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. To help you resolve this error message, kindly manually download, and install the MYOB AccountRight Server Edition 2023.10. Please refer to this link to get the latest version of AccountRight server edition.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to help.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post