How do I 'confirm by phone' over the weekend?

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
IreneLav1
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

How do I 'confirm by phone' over the weekend?

My files are in My Library and it's very annoying when MYOB forces my to confirm my files by phone and there is no one available to assist.

Surely in 2023 there is another way!

This means I now have to wait the whole weekend to speak to someone just to get into my data ....and do the work next week when I could of been finished this weekend.

If there is another solution please let me know. Desperate to do my work today (saturday)!

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Liz_A
Valued User
325 Posts
Valued User
Valued User

325Posts

34Kudos

26Solutions

Re: How do I 'confirm by phone' over the weekend?

Hi @IreneLav1 

I'm not sure how you will be able to confirm your file on a weekend but for future reference try turning off your Automated confirmation so you can choose Confirm Later and this will give you 14 days to sort the confirmation out. Go to Setup, Preferences, Security tab and untick "I Prefer to Use Automated Online File Confirmation [System Wide]". The auto confirmation will be offered to you every time you confirm the file successfully but if you don't tick this option it will stay with the manual confirm giving you extra time.

Cheers

Liz

AlanT
Partner
2,368 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

2,368Posts

408Kudos

424Solutions

Hi,

This used to be an automated 24/7 service, but I'm not sure if it still exists like that.

AlanT

Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

511Solutions

Hi @IreneLav1,

We've made it easier for you to confirm company files with AccountRight Classic v19, AccountEdge, and New Zealand Payroll. Now, you can use our dedicated self-service option, so you can generate the confirmation code whenever you need by going to http://help.myob.com/confirmation - no need to contact support!

For full details, check out Help Article: Activating and confirming older MYOB products.

Please note: You will need your Serial Number and company file code available to generate the confirmation code - available by selecting 'Confirm' via Phone when prompted.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post