MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

How many company files can I activate with my serial for accounright my plus 13.5?

Highlighted
Contributing User Law_0Killie-Lan
6 Posts
Contributing User
Papua New Guinea
Law_0Killie-Lan
Contributing User

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

How many company files can I activate with my serial for accounright my plus 13.5?

I've just upgraded from plus 2013.0 to 2013.5 will upgrade to plus 2018.2..

However I created a new company file and needed was prompted to activate. However Is it possible I deactivate my old company file and activate the recent one being created?
3 REPLIES
6 Posts
Contributing User
Papua New Guinea
Law_0Killie-Lan
Contributing User

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

How many company.files can I.activate with account right plus 2013.5?

I recently upgraded from accountright 2013.0 to 2013.5 Server Version.
I also created a new company.file and wishes to activate it.

I KNOW that with accountrightplus I'm allowed to activate only 1 company.file right?

Is it possible I.deactivate the old company.file since I.won't be needing.it and use that advantage to activate the new company file?
MYOB Moderator Hayden_B
2,151 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Hayden_B
MYOB Moderator

2151Posts

302Kudos

344Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: How many company files can I activate with my serial for accounright my plus 13.5?

Hi @Law_0Killie-Lan

This is definitely possible and very common. If you are no longer going to be working on a file and will be creating a new one, we can deactivate that file from your licence so that you have a "free spot" for the new file to be activated.

Some licences do have multiple files that can be active at the same time. To ensure you are having a solution tailored to your licence, can you please send me a Private Message containing your MYOB Serial Number so that I can look it up in our system and let you know what we can do here.

You can send me a Private Message by hovering your mouse over my Avatar and clicking Send Message on the popup.

6 Posts
Contributing User
Papua New Guinea
Law_0Killie-Lan
Contributing User

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: How many company files can I activate with my serial for accounright my plus 13.5?

Thanks Hayden B.
I sent you a private message as required with my serial and company file name..

Cheers
Lawrence.
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post