Partner Zone

I didn't link my user ID with my myob account when login, before I can use administrator ID and my ID to open file, but now

John24
Experienced Cover User
13 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

13Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

I didn't link my user ID with my myob account when login, before I can use administrator ID and my ID to open file, but now

I didn't link my user ID with my myob account when login, one week ago I could use both administrator ID and my ID to open file, but now only automaticlly open the file with my ID after enter the authentiction code, and  I can not do administrator role to change some user access level. Could you please help me get option of using administrator ID and my ID.

Thank you.

John

2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
43,327 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

43,327Posts

5,857Kudos

6,474Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: I didn't link my user ID with my myob account when login, before I can use administrator ID and my ID to open file, but now

Hi @John24 

If you wish to disable single sign-on (my.MYOB account login only), once logged into the company file go to Setup>>User Access. Within here, highlight your user ID and disable This user would sign in with a my.MYOB account.

Note: The above process would require user access to the Setup>>User Access window. If you don't have that access, you can go to File>>Switch Company File to log in as the company file Administrator and then access that information. The default login for the Administrator is username: Administrator and no password i.e. click OK.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

John24
Experienced Cover User
13 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

13Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: I didn't link my user ID with my myob account when login, before I can use administrator ID and my ID to open file, but now

Hi Steven

Thank you for your reply.

I did as per your instruction and it works now.

Many thanks for your help.

Kind regards

John

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post