3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

3Posts

13Kudos

0Solutions

Increase font size

Is there a way to increase the font size and display of the entire program on AccountRight 2019? The font is too small over all and causing eye strain, several others have complained of this also.

I am aware that I can adjust the windows display, but this effects the whole computer and MYOB does not display properly when this is increased. I am looking for a display control within AccountRight 2019.

Thanks, Zoe

12 REPLIES 12
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,637 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,637Posts

4,352Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Increase font size

Hi @ZoeC 

AccountRight 20xx doesn't have its own font size/display settings. To my knowledge. this is not something that we are actively exploring with that range of products for the future. Currently, if a user is finding values hard to read you could look at updating the Windows display as outlined in Fixing display issues. Note: This may affect other applications used on that computer.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

ZoeC
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

3Posts

13Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks Steven. If this is not being looked into though then perhaps it should be.

There are mutiple other posts on here expressing the same issue, and most others I have spoken to agree that MYOB causes them eyestain. Is there an area on here for customer feedback and suggestions?

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,637 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,637Posts

4,352Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @ZoeC 

Thank you for your additional feedback on this topic, I have shared your additional comments with the team.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Experienced User Wendy2018
36 Posts
Experienced User
Australia
Experienced User

36Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Yes, I must say I agree. We were just talking about this yesterday as the boss brought up the fact that the font is too small.

Also maybe MYOB should look at the fact the the dollar sign does not appear in the price column as someone else has pointed out also. I realise the dollar appears in the final column but it makes the invoice look unprofessional overall. This needs a fix.

Cheers

Wendy

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,637 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,637Posts

4,352Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Wendy2018 

The dollar symbol not appearing for the units column on item invoices in AccountRight 2019.1 is something that we have raised with the team as a priority. We do aim for a fix to be included in the next update AccountRight 2019.2, due out in the coming period.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Simon3
2 Posts
User

2Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

This problem needs to be fixed as a matter of urgency.  This is making the whole program unusable by anyone who does not have 2020 vision.

Simon3
2 Posts
User

2Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

This needs to be fixed as a matter of urgency.  The program is almost unusable and changing the screen resolution is not an answer

Experienced Cover User LizBeth
39 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

39Posts

11Kudos

0Solutions

I've only been able to upgrade my own file today (and yet to be seen if all features work since I have an apparent bug in my file that can't be fixed by the MYOB engineers).

I pay $100/month subscription year in and year out for NOTHING more than the yearly ATO tax table update - and now I have no choice since the ATO have made Single Touch Payroll mandory!

The font issue is a SERIOUS one and I've seen MYOB answer with "we're working on this" - since 2012!!   Asking customers who pay these high subscripton amounts to increase their entire SYSTEM settings is outrageous considering that it effects ALL OTHER PROGRAMS - and not only that, it doesn''t even fix the probelm as it is only the MYOB Label icons that increase while the FONT STAYS THE SAME - EXCRUCIATINGLY TINY!

C'mon MYOB you need to do a lot better than this for your paying customers. It is totally unacceptable!

Mal59
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

@Steven_M Disappointing reply. It is about time you "actively explore" this issue. We have only updated for 1 week and EVERYONE has complained. i look on the forum and people have been complaining for a long time.

Step it up guys

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post