Item Register problem since update to AR 2019.3

DaleNoosa1
3 Posts
User

3Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Item Register problem since update to AR 2019.3

We've just upgraded yesterday to AR 2019.3 Now if we search Item Information to check the item register for  stock item for history, with a stock code with a zero on hand quantity the system is unable to load any history. A loading message appears, but nothing happens. This problem only occurs with stock items with a zero qty on hand, and the issue didn't exist prior to update. This has always been a useful and quick solution to check where stock items have been allocated. 

9 REPLIES 9
DaleNoosa1
3 Posts
User

3Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Item Register problem since update to AR 2019.3

We seem to have issues every time there is an upgrade to Account Right, it's a pity MYOB didn't thoroughly test their system prior to any upgrades. We're still waiting for issues to be sorted re column width on every invoice we process. I've been a loyal customer since 2000, but silly upgrade issues make me question my loyalty. Paying for software support doesn't count for anything.

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,982 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,982Posts

4,411Kudos

4,786Solutions

Hi @DaleNoosa1 

We are aware of a situation with the AccountRight 2019.3 version that when the quantity on hand of an item is zero no transactions will appear in the Item Register report. This something that we have shared with our product team for further investigation with the new version.

Currently, the workaround is to run the Item Register report - Reports>>Inventory>>Items. This has been known to show those transactions as intended.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Experienced User MargB
11 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

11Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Same issue here, I am sure it wasn't present in 2019.2...needs fixing

Valued Cover User AndrewStephen
810 Posts
Valued Cover User
Australia
Valued Cover User

810Posts

561Kudos

14Solutions

Hi @Steven_M 

I can't want weeks or months for this AR2019.3 introduced bug to be fixed.

We need a fix for this ASAP. 

I use this feature on a daily basis and not being able to go back to look at the history because we are out of stock is having a HUGE impact on our daily operation.

Customer wanted to know what they paid for a product about 6-9 months ago.
They knew it was one of three items.

Should have taken me 5 minutes to get the information.

Gave up after 45 minutes trying to get the information from reports.

Not happy

Experienced Cover User Leah11
18 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

18Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

Same here

we use this function daily and it needs to fixed ASAP can't wait for weeks to have this bug fixed

MYOB get onto this NOW

MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
1,902 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,902Posts

214Kudos

215Solutions

Hi Everyone, 

Thank you all for your feedback regarding this issue.  We are aware of the problem and have passed this to our developers for fixing.  While we do not have a projected date when this will be resolved, please refer to Steven’s suggested workaround for the interim. I recognize this is not ideal as it adds to your workflow, however it’s the best option as we wait for the resolution.

Apologies for the inconvenience and frustration associated with this.  Feel free to utilize the forum if you have other inquiries or support.

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Experienced User MargB
11 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

11Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

I find it difficult to understand how this got broken between 19.2 and 19.3, yes there ar work arounds that add to the work flow, however I believe that AR Live across the board continually adds steps/clicks to the work flow and I am struggling to find any redeeming features in it what so ever.

simonemoody
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Good morning, since updating to 2019.3 on Friday, we are unable to run Purchase Register Detail reports dispite the data being there.  I see from the thread above there are issues, is there anyway we can revert back to 2019.2 until these are resolved as these reports are required for Job Costing.

Myob Report.JPG
MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
1,902 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,902Posts

214Kudos

215Solutions

Hi @simonemoody 

You can go into your backup from 2019.2 and enter in the relevant information/data from that point in time.  Or you can wait for the 2019.4 release, coming in early December, which has resolved the issue. An announcement will be made on the AccountRight blog when it's available. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post