LATEST 2019.4.23.1014 UPDATE

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced Cover User
16 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

16Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

LATEST 2019.4.23.1014 UPDATE

hI,

Just trying to install the latest upgrade released in December 2019.

So I click update now.

It tells me to uninstall and then reinstall which I did.

Then when I go to upgrade and it looked like it processed but there is no upgrade or new icon.

I restarted computer and same it is still prompting me to update except now when I try to get message"An error occurred while downloading the update.  You will need to start the download again".  But of course you can't do that because you get the same message again.  My computer says the version is 

Accountright Plus AU 2019.4.0

Build 2019.4.23.1014.

Can anyone help me as I don't want to sit on the phone for an hour waiting for MYOB support team to answer.  Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
3,858 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,858Posts

595Kudos

593Solutions

Re: LATEST 2019.4.23.1014 UPDATE

Hi @Lynelle 

Sorry to hear you are having problems upgrading AccountRight. I see from your post that the Build you have installed is 2019.4.23.1014. The lastest Build is 2019.4.23.1762, so we will need to get you upgraded to that Build. Can I get you to uninstall the version you have and then download the latest version by logging into your my.myob.com.au account.

This help article, Installation troubleshooting, has information that may help resolve your issue. If you are still having problems please let me know.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post