Latest version

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
kyleenich
Experienced Cover User
63 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

63Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Latest version

Can someone please advise what the most current version of AccountRight plus is it - 20.2.2 ??  This is the version I am currently using but I keep getting messages asking me to upgrade (but without the upgrade button).  Not sure what I should be doing??

Thanks in advance

4 REPLIES 4
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Latest version

Hi @kyleenich 

Thanks for your post. The latest version of AccountRight is 2020.2.23.9038. You can check that you are using the latest version in Help>>About MYOB AccountRight>>Build. If you are on the latest version you can ignore that message prompting you to upgrade.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

KiwiCaro
Trusted Cover User
104 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Trusted Cover User

104Posts

16Kudos

2Solutions

Oddly I was logging in to ask the same question. I have had 'Upgrade to the latest version' messages for the last couple of days. Intended on doing it this morning, but the message no longer pops up - I did not update?!! But I am using the correct version as listed above? Has something happened that I don't know about??!!

kyleenich
Experienced Cover User
63 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

63Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Yes I'm using the most current version as well, but still getting the message - that's what confused me.  There is a "disregard if you are using the current version" message .. but it does make it kind of confusing.  Would have thought that the software was sophisticated enough to know what version you were using and send upgrade messages only if required ???

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Hi @KiwiCaro and @kyleenich 

With the decommissioning of 2020.1 scheduled to start on the 21 August, users may get that message as a reminder to upgrade to the latest version. This post has more information on decommissioning: AccountRight 2019.3, 2019.4 and 2020.1 scheduled for decommissioning

Please let me know if you need further help.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post