MYOB 2021.5 - wont download

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Davidv
Trusted Partner
58 Posts
Trusted Partner
Australia
Trusted Partner

58Posts

51Kudos

2Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

MYOB 2021.5 - wont download

When trying to upgrade to 2021.5 myself and my clients are getting the following error message

"The update failed to download or install. Please check your network connection and try again"

Has this update been withdrawn? - If so we have an issue as the clients file has already been updated by another employee earlier this morning

14 REPLIES 14
Camille86
Experienced Cover User
25 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

25Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Re: MYOB 2021.5 - wont download

Yes I'm having the same issue. I cant send out anything please help

MYOB.jpg
AndrewStephen
Valued Cover User
1,307 Posts
Valued Cover User
Australia
Valued Cover User

1,307Posts

193Kudos

17Solutions

Yep MYOB have struck again.
Update 2021.5 not tested fully and released with BUGS!! and they have pulled the upgrade.

CarolineG
Trusted Partner
113 Posts
Trusted Partner
Australia
Trusted Partner

113Posts

29Kudos

3Solutions

I was able to download upgrade on my computer however the other 3 office users receive same "update failed..." error. Can't see 2021.5.24 upgrade when I log on to my.myob to download. A little help please.

anniep
Experienced Cover User
34 Posts
Experienced Cover User
New Zealand
Experienced Cover User

34Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

We are also getting the same message . However, someone in our office was able to successfully upgrade another file earlier this morning. 

JAB76
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

We now have an office of 7 staff that can't do any work.  Great work MYOB

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Hi Everyone

While we do investigate a printing error that users have encountered with the initial release of AccountRight 2021.5 we have suspended the automatic upgrade of AccountRight 2021.4 and earlier versions at this time.

We do understand that this may have an impact on users that have currently upgraded on one computer but not others and it is not a decision that we have taken lightly. However, our team is currently investigating that printing situation so that users are able to download/install that update on all users.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

PaminNZ
Experienced User
18 Posts
Experienced User
New Zealand
Experienced User

18Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Glad I'm not the only one! How they Heck do I work with this sort of nonsense! Come on MYOB at least have the decency to make this Priority 1 and email us urgently 

AndrewStephen
Valued Cover User
1,307 Posts
Valued Cover User
Australia
Valued Cover User

1,307Posts

193Kudos

17Solutions

@Steven_M wrote:

We do understand that this may have an impact on users that have currently upgraded on one computer but not others and it is not a decision that we have taken lightly. However, our team is currently investigating that printing situation so that users are able to download/install that update on all users.

Not helpful in the least @Steven_M 

I managed to update my counter PC's, not sure why you don't share with your impacted customers.

It only takes a couple of minutes using the upgrade files from a computer that has already been upgraded.

Hjones1
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Will you let us know when this is fixed or will we have to login here to find out......I have one staff who updated and i can even get into either versions . Not happy.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post