MYOB AR still says on exit that I have not backed up my file recently - up to day 882

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
FAB
Experienced Cover User
137 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

137Posts

10Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB AR still says on exit that I have not backed up my file recently - up to day 882

I am just so over paying a premium price for MYOB AR and little things have still not been fixed

We are on the latest version of AR.  A couple of years ago there was an issue where upon exiting, you are prompted with the message asking you if you want to back up

Mine ticks over a day each time and is now up to day 882.  I back up 3-4 times a week, and there is nothing wrong with the backup files, and there are no issues with backing it up, but when are MYOB going to fix this issue so that MYOB actually recognises a backup was done 2 days ago or one week ago, instead of over 2 years ago when this issue first started ?

2 REPLIES 2
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Re: MYOB AR still says on exit that I have not backed up my file recently - up to day 882

Hi @FAB 

We're sorry to hear about the inconvenience caused due to this. 

Currently, we don't have a timeframe for resolution. However, it is something that has been passed on to the required teams. We will post an update once this is permanently resolved. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

FAB
Experienced Cover User
137 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

137Posts

10Kudos

0Solutions

Re: MYOB AR still says on exit that I have not backed up my file recently - up to day 882

Sorry but this really isn't good enough

This has been going on for over 2 years, it needs to be fixed

We're so sick and tired of getting useless updates we never use, we pay $130 per month currently to use MYOB AR, you guys keep on putting your fees up and up, and you can't fix this ?  After 2 years ?  Really ?  I mean, come on guys

Two years is being pretty patient, this is ridiculous

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post