Contributing Cover User
Australia
KarenEW
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: MYOB AccountRight Premier 19.15

Thank you Hayden, that is good news.  I have received the deferral code, thank you.

Contributing Cover User KarenEW
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
KarenEW
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Hayden we are a large business and do not want to pay via a debit or credit card, is this going to be the only option?

MYOB Product Team Haydes
6,147 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
Haydes
MYOB Product Team

6147Posts

994Kudos

876Solutions

Hi @KarenEW 

I don't currently have any extra information to add to this one other than what's in the Blog Post. However once the platform is being finalised for deployment we should be able to have the answer to that as well as knowing what other future features would come to it post-release.

I suggest keeping an eye on my M-Powered post sometime after the End of Financial Year as we should have a bit more information around then.

Cheers,

Hayden
MYOB Product Team
Contributing Cover User KarenEW
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
KarenEW
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you Hayden, will do.

Highlighted
Contributing Cover User TC73
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
TC73
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: MYOB AccountRight 2018 ABA file fails in CommBiz

Hi Steven,

Compared to MPowered payments, the ABA file is a backwards step.  M Powered payments communicates with the bank to pay the bills and sends remittance advices all from a couple of button clicks within MYOB.

I am interested in what you said about exploring alternative solutions for the MPowered payments functionality.  For at least two years I have been calling periodically to find out what is happening after MYOB support recommended "upgrading" to an Accountright cloud based product.  After finding the "upgrade" didn't have MPowered services functionality I upgraded back to my original product.  Since then I keep hearing of promises of equivalent functionality in the cloud based product but nothing has materialised.

So, when you talk about alternatives being explored by MYOB for MPowered services functionality will the equivalent solution provide at least what Mpowered services currently offer?  If not, what services/features will be dropped?

If you guys are truly working on a solution then the developers must know by now what features/services they are developing for the Mpowered services replacement.  Please advise what these are.  That way, users like myself can move over to Xero or some other product instead of being strung along only to be disappointed at the end if an inferior solution to M Powered services is provided.

MYOB charges a premium compared to other accounting products.  Premium service is expected in return.  As an Mpowered services user that is not what I feel I am getting.  Perhaps MYOB will consider reducing the monthly subscription for MPowered services users until we get the product we have been promised for so long.

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
31,117 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

31117Posts

3932Kudos

4530Solutions

Re: MYOB AccountRight 2018 ABA file fails in CommBiz

Hi @TC73 

As mentioned, we are currently building a new payroll and supplier payments feature in AccountRight 20xx, which will have similar features as M-Powered Payments. We are currently looking for clients that are wanting to register their interest and possibly qualify for beta testing of that new service. Do check out Supplier Payroll Payments if you are interested in that service.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post