2 Posts
Partner
Australia
TheBigLebowski

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB AccountRight Premier v19 (Classic) - Remove Serial Number

Hi.  I have a client who is using one of my old old old legacy editions of MYOB and has my serial number attached to the database.  I need to have this removed so they can take up their own subscription and upgrade the product.

There used to be a standard form I could fill in and e-mail in to support with the back-up to get this done but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
27,493 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

27493Posts

3227Kudos

4032Solutions

Re: MYOB AccountRight Premier v19 (Classic) - Remove Serial Number

Hi @TheBigLebowski

The process for serial number removals for AccountRight Classic is slightly different now.

Overall, the process is still the same at a client's end; you upload the file and make payment, we remove the serial number and return it. To start that process we now just require information into what service you are wishing ahead of time so we can ensure that it is lodged correctly with the team.

I would recommend taking a look at our MYOB data file repair services site: Serial No. Removal section and reviewing what service/turnaround you are looking for (i.e. Premium or Standard). Once you have decided on that service do let us know and we would be happy to action that request for you.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post