Back up

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
AHIR
Experienced Cover User
23 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

23Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Back up

Hi

When closing myob files at the end of the day asks if i want to take a back up, and upon confirming it does the back up with a message saying backup successful. 

When closing the file next time it says file not backed up for xx days.. Any reason please?

6 REPLIES 6
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Back up

Hi @AHIR

Thank you for your post. Our team have been made aware of this and are currently investigating. As soon as I get an update from the team I will update this post. 

If you've taken a back up and can see where it has been saved, please do ignore the message for now. Apologies for the inconvenience caused by this. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

AHIR
Experienced Cover User
23 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

23Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks for the quick response!

JB26
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Since installing the upgrade & patch to 2020.2  I have had this issue also .   Along with this MYOB also seems to freeze after every back up & wont allow me to change to a different company or go back into the company I had just backed up.  To do this I am forced to reboot my comptuer.  Is this related to this issue you have said is currently being investigated? 

JB26
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB Freezing After Back Up

Since installing the upgrade & patch to 2020.2  I have had the issue of my MYOB program saying it is xx amount of days since my last back up.  I understand that the MYOB team are aware of this & are looking into it.   Along with this MYOB also seems to freeze after every back up & wont allow me to change to a different company or go back into the company I had just backed up.  To go back into the program I am forced to reboot my comptuer.  Is this related to the same issue? 

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi @JB26

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this. Can you please clear your AccountRight cache, once cleared please take a back up. Does the back up freeze again ?

Please do let me know how you go. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

JB26
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you so much.  I have completed the steps as outlined & this has worked.  Much appreciated. 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post