Migration to Business Pro from Account Right and ATO rejection

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Feebie
Trusted Cover User
92 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

92Posts

9Kudos

6Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Migration to Business Pro from Account Right and ATO rejection

The CHAT is supposed to be open from 7am AEST - it's not.

I recently migrated my clients from Myob Account Right to Myob Business Pro or lite. I navigated my way thru advising the ATO of the change in software and the old BMS ID reporting. Everything I sent at that time was accepted by ATO. I'm having issues now with a company which has migrated to business pro. When I set up my ATO details that's when it was accepted by ATO. The company owner also uses the file - but when she recorded her details to the ATO she was rejected -& now my reports are also now being rejected and we can not do a pay run because the software message is that the ATO has not been notified - which it has, but was rejected. I need help on this urgently as we need to do the pay run. I have tried to resend my info to the ATO - but everything is rejecting. I currently have the Software ID as being 9047574365. and the previous BMS ID (is this the same for both payments lodged by the business owner and the occaisional ones that I lodge??)

I need to know the following details. What is the correct CURRENT Business pro Software ID for this company. What is the PREVIOUS Account Right Software ID for this company. do we both use the same BMS ID when either of us lodged pay run from Account Right???  What other numbers does the ATO need?? I'm out this morning and wont be back until about 1pm Adelaide time, but need this information ASAP - or a reason why neither the company owner or myself (MYOB owner) cannot process a payrun. please EMAIL me this informatin and a phone number that I can ring on my return so that I'm not spending another 3hrs on this like I did yesterday with the ATO. The other companies that I migrated only have me doing the payroll, and so far all is well....   Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
Feebie
Trusted Cover User
92 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

92Posts

9Kudos

6Solutions

Re: Migration to Business Pro from Account Right and ATO rejection

Dont bother - have been able to chat with someone on the phone (!!) - but still not working properly - ATO now involved   - WHO GETS MY BILL FOR THIS ???

Feebie
Trusted Cover User
92 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

92Posts

9Kudos

6Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Ok - I said dont bother - but now its getting riduclous.  The ATO settings within the Single Touch Payroll on the Business Pro is not giving the right information and all reports are being rejected by the ATO

We have now spent hours upon hours of time on this - the phone call to MYOB achieved nothing (although he did try) then I called the ATO to check the Software ID and that has been "corrected" - but now the numbers have changed - again. 

PLEASE explain to me the following:  When I EDIT THE STP details as a BAS Agent  - in the part Business ABN connected to the ATO settings show my ABN, a software ID number & my registered agent number.  THEN when the business owner Edits her STP on her laptop as someone within the business who will process pays, it changes MY ATO settings to be the business ABN, with the same SOFTWARE ID number as previous, then it shows my BAS AGENT ABN and my BAS Agent number.  However, the business owner's ATO Settings on her laptop now show the same business ABN (which is correct), but her Software ID number is now different.  I was told my a MYOB phone consultant that the SOFTWARE ID's should be the same.  IS THIS INFORMATION CORRECT??  In my ATO Access Manger - the Software provider is MYOB and then I have added the new Software Id Number that was showing on my ATO Settings page.  Should the actual BUSINESS SOFTWARE ID be different (ie)the number that shows on the business owner's laptop???

SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTIONS - I HAVE LITERALLY LOST HOURS OF WORK TRYING TO GET THIS SOFTWARE TO WORK - WHY???????

Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,009Posts

86Kudos

253Solutions

Hi @Feebie

Thanks for your post. Apologies for the delayed response.

The software ID would be different for BAS/Tax Agent and someone from the business. May I know if you are still getting an error?

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Leneth

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post