User
AlisaMae

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Moving AccountRite Standard v2013 to a new computer

Hi

I have had to upgrade my computer and now need to transfer my MYOB Account Right Standard to the new laptop. I am running Windows 10 and have Account Right Standard v2013.0

As the new laptop does not have a CD drive, I am unable to install the software. Can I download it instead? If so, where will I find it?

I cannot yet justify the cost of changing the software

Thanks, Alisa

2 REPLIES 2
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
29,269 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

29269Posts

3501Kudos

4302Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Moving AccountRite Standard v2013 to a new computer

Hi @AlisaMae

You mentioned that you are using AccountRight 2013.0, due to some known issues in the early versions of the AccountRight 20xx range we are offering a free upgrade for clients on AccountRight 2011.0 - 2013.4 a free upgrade to AccountRight 2013.5. I've arranged for your serial number to be upgraded to that version of the software. Note: While AccountRight 2013.5 is not supported or tested on Windows 10 some clients have found some success with installing and running it on that Operating System.

Now that you are on AccountRight 2013.5, you can download that version through our Product Downloads page - select AccountRight Server Edition, navigate to AR 2013.5 and then select AccountRight Standard 2013.5 Server Installer. Once that version has been installed you would just need to open your transferred company file on that new computer with that new version, it will prompt you to upgrade that file to the new version. Our Help Article: Setting up AccountRight on a new computer would be able to assist with the full process.

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

AlisaMae
2 Posts
User
AlisaMae

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Moving AccountRite Standard v2013 to a new computer

Thank you Steven, I will download as instructed. I appreciate your help in this.

Thanks, Alisa

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post