New premier files

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
CherylT
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

New premier files

I have been avoiding upgrading to the new Accountright.  I am now in the position of having to upgrade due to single touch payroll.  We used to have our file on our server so it could be used by multiple users.  My question is where do you store your library files to enable multiple users with this new version.  I tried to put the library on the server but it would not allow it to be stored on a network.  Can someone please run through this with me as I will want to work offline and so we don't get the delays that online causes.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Ultimate Partner GDay53
2,494 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
Ultimate Partner

2,494Posts

2,289Kudos

546Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: New premier files

@CherylT 

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find plenty of useful information.

Personally I find that the cloud can be faster than some servers.

I would setup each computer with the PC version and just use the cloud and only use the server to store the backups.

If my response to your query and has helped, please mark my post as a solution to help others in the future.
Graeme Day
Registered BAS Agent #24745540
First Class Accounts Clayfield
Mobile: 0402 841 627
gday@firstclassaccounts.com
MYOB Certified Consultant
MYOB Diamond Partner
Highlighted
CherylT
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: New premier files

We have a new server so I have loaded the server version and all is good now.  I have a new problem.  As I have started a new file as my old one is huge I have exported all suppliers that have open purchase invoices applied to them.  I am having problems getting the import for the actual open invoices.  It just keeps having errors.  Should I upgrade my old version to the new version to import or is there something I am missing with the import.  I have taken out the mulitple currency matches so this does not effect it but it still says that I am missing the account number on them.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post